- We continue to follow CDC guidance for COVID-19 mitigation strategies.
- Face masks are no longer universally recommended. You may choose to wear one based on personal preference, informed by personal risk.
- The cavern and gift shop/visitors’ center are NOT wheelchair or stroller accessible. Front baby carriers are permitted. Back baby carriers are NOT permitted.
- The following items are NOT permitted in the cavern: backpacks, oversized bags, strollers, walking sticks, umbrellas, tripods, monopods, selfie sticks, video cameras, food and beverages.
- Pets are not allowed in the cavern or gift shop/visitors’ center. Please do not leave pets unattended in hot cars.
Hours of Operation
(Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day)
|Store Hours: 9:00am-6:00pm daily
Cavern Tours: 9:30am-5:30pm daily.
(September through May)
|Store Hours: 9:00am-5:00pm daily
Cavern Tours: Mon-Fri 10:00am-4:00pm | Sat & Sun 9:30am-4:30pm
|New Year’s Eve, Christmas Eve||Store Hours: 9:00am-3:00pm
Cavern Tours: 9:30am-2:30pm
|New Year’s Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas||CLOSED|
|Easter Sunday||Store Hours: 12:00pm-5:00pm
Cavern Tours: 12:00pm to 4:30pm
Tour frequency may change subject to staff availability and without notice.
Contact us or book online prior to your visit for guaranteed entry.